Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Slow Thoughts

It seems that the more I discover, the less I know. I just caught up with my teens at xanga and before I can fill my first page of posts, I learn about the grown-up's version. So here I am, hoping for some blogspiration. Thanks Carole and Drew for letting me in on the secret.

I have to say, regarding our teens, seeing what they write is a very real love/hate experience that I'm not convinced I was ready for. I even tried to follow some of them to their "MySpace" but I quickly realized that I was certainly not ready for that. I love them with all my heart and I am willing to walk on fire for them, but I'm going to have to be majorly prayed-up to traverse that cesspool.

The more I discover, the less I know.

3 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Blogger BrownEyedGirl said...

Welcome to the grown up table!! I think you will find a good fellowship here. I agree with you about My Space.I never am comfortable in my spirit when I am checking up on our kids.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger blogblogblog said...

my space = scary place.

Looking forward to what you bring to the table here, just to continue with the metaphor.

Just don't become as obsessed as Carole.

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger BrownEyedGirl said...

Haa haa haa Drew! It's just your guilt speaking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home