Sunday, March 12, 2006

So that's why!

My family and I were driving home from the Medina Corps tonight and my son, Jimmy (7) was reading some pamphlet on dolphins and the fact that they can't breathe under water. Well, eventually the conversation ended up with my daughter asking how sharks sleep considering that they have to keep moving in order to breathe.

An interesting question indeed. Any ideas? I had none. Jimmy, however, seems to have figured it out in short order. He declared that "they must not sleep, which would certainly explain why they are so cranky!" I haven't stopped laughing. I love kids. They can explain everything!

1 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Blogger Christopher Hinzman said...

LOL Thats soo funny! I must have heard a different version.

I love kids too! Escpessially yours, lol. You are one blessed dude. We have some good laughs in the learning center!!

Did you know there is an easy way to remember North,East,South and West on a map? I just learned it yesterday from one of the kids;
"Never Eat Soggy Waffles"

(I found it really funny)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home